Interetsted in learning more about breath testing?
Check out upcoming events below for more information!
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Seminar -
with Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAc
Saturday, September 10, 2016
National University of Health Sciences | Lombard, Illinois
This one day comprehensive overview will cover all the basics and not so basics of SIBO with lots of clinical pearls from Dr. Siebecker:
- How symptoms are generated (pathophysiology)
- How likely it is to recover (prognosis)
- Underlying causes and risk factors (etiology)
- Testing (diagnosis) and interpretation of results
- Treatment strategy (algorithm)
- Treatments: diet, antibiotics, herbal antibiotics, elemental diet
- Prevention: diet, meal spacing, prokinetics
This symposium is coordinated by Synergy CME Resource Group, Inc.
SIBO Summit 2016
(Web Streaming and In-Person Attendance)
Saturday, 8 October, Melbourne, Australia
Monday, 10 October, Sydney, Australia
Join leading SIBO experts discuss the latest evidence-based research, pharmacology, dietary interventions and other treatment options for managing small intestine bacterial overgrowth.
- Understand the development and symptomatology of SIBO
- Understand and differentiate between current available testing methods
- Learn about associated conditions
- Current developments in conventional and herbal antibiotic strategies
- Pre and probiotic role in SIBO treatment
- Beyond low FODMAP- the Biphasic diet with proven results
- Is your patient's SIBO caused by adhesions?
- What's new in treatment
Immerse yourself in a day of cutting edge research, updated treatment protocols, and new ideas on how to treat even your toughest SIBO patients.
- Update your knowledge about SIBO
- Learn from International SIBO experts
- Network with other SIBO professionals
- Mingle with SIBO relevant vendors